Nebula Guild Forum
Nebula Guild Forum
Nebula Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nebula Guild Forum

Forum of our Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A way to get balens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leise

Дата регистрации : 2013-05-11

A way to get balens Empty
PostSubject: A way to get balens   A way to get balens I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Hey all!
Lately i've been experimenting with a way i've found to get some free balens.
It's not fast, it's not a cheat, it's just free.
Which is great for people that maybe don't want or can't spend money on it. Or maybe if some of you guys wants to spend a bit less and still get that monthly VIP membership Wink

Maybe some of you know it already: Points to shop.
Basically it's a website that lets you watch some videos, do surveys, tasks and things like that to collect points. The points can then be redeemed as prizes.
Since we're not from the US we don't get so many points (UK users also are a bit privileged), in 4 days i've collected about 300 points (3 dollars basically). But it's great for little things like getting new wings on Wartune!
So when we get to 1000 or 2000 points we can redeem your points as Ultimate Gamer Card (10 or 20 $), to use to get Kreds, and ultimately, balens.

The system is pretty similar to the free kred system, but you have much more choice, you also have Trialpay which is the same provider for kong free kreds. There's also videos to watch for points (just open them muted in an other window and keep doing your things) or some surveys, or compete with others on games to get even more points.

I think it's worth a try!

Here's a couple of links if you guys want to try it as well.
The first is my referral link, it basically will give me some points if you signup through it, the second is the link without referral, for those who hate referrals or something like that.

Points2Shop - referral

Points2Shop - no referral

Of course i'll let you guys know if in the end i manage to get my wings thanks to it Very Happy

Leise
Back to top Go down
MidNight83

MidNight83

Дата регистрации : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A way to get balens   A way to get balens I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:39 pm

lol i try....3k balens free is fantastic...i nedd 100k for last strong upgrade hahah
Back to top Go down
http://gamerunitcreations.com/troop.html
Leise

Дата регистрации : 2013-05-11

PostSubject: Re: A way to get balens   A way to get balens I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 pm

The ones i do most are videos...it's true that they only give 1 point (1 cent), but you don't need anything for them, click it and let it run while you do your things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to get balens   A way to get balens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A way to get balens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nebula Guild Forum :: Room for rest :: Flood^^-
Jump to: